Developing later this month is the 2023 Hospitality Business Expertise Exposition and Convention (HITEC®) with a packed schedule of trade experience. Topping this system is the Tuesday morning Headliner, “Worldwide Views – Tech Future Proofing: Planning for The World Traveler.” The Headliner stage that day will function six government hoteliers who’ve seen all of it from localities that span the globe.
“HITEC is the one time of the 12 months the place you possibly can hear instantly from the person consultants who’re within the midst of planning technique for probably the most vital lodge corporations from internationally,” mentioned HFTP CEO Frank Wolfe, CAE who will average the session. “Our panel represents a cross-section of property sorts and areas; and can current a wonderful image of find out how to plan for as we speak’s visitors.”
This interactive panel will function a dynamic and stay dialogue format to proactively sort out the questions and challenges of as we speak’s advanced expertise panorama and find out how to put together for the worldwide traveler coming to your property. The viewers will get to know these seasoned executives and the way their skilled experiences have formed their means to facilitate enterprise and plan for “higher than ever” success.
- Sanovnik Destang — Proprietor of Bay Gardens Resorts; First Vice President of the Caribbean Lodge and Tourism Affiliation; Chairman of the CHTA Expertise Job Pressure; and 2022 Caribbean Hotelier of the Yr • Regional Expertise: the Caribbean
- Michael Levie, CHTP — Adviser to NEOM Hospitality Growth and Tourism; Founding Accomplice of citizenM; HFTP Worldwide Hospitality Expertise Corridor of Fame inductee • Regional Expertise: Europe and Saudi Arabia
- Bharat Patel — Proprietor, Gulf Coast Hospitality Options; 2023–2024 Chairman of the Asian American Lodge Homeowners Affiliation (AAHOA) • Regional Expertise: Americas
- Amandeep Singh Sarna — CIO for ITC Restricted, Inns Division • Regional Expertise: India
- Tariq Valani — World SVP Expertise for Accor Inns, Canada, Center East; World SVP of Expertise, Fairmont Inns & Resorts • Regional Expertise: Canada and Center East
- Todd Wooden — Vice President, World Purposes and Transformation for Mandarin Oriental Lodge Group • Regional Expertise: Americas, plus software improvement for World use
- Moderator Sherry Marek — Principal/Proprietor of Aiken Avenue Consulting; Co-founder of Datavision Applied sciences; HFTP Worldwide Hospitality Expertise Corridor of Fame inductee
- Moderator Frank Wolfe, CAE — CEO of HFTP; HFTP Worldwide Hospitality Expertise Corridor of Fame inductee
The stage may even function the Opening Headliner, “Technique in a World of Disruption” introduced by Shawn Kanungo on Monday, June 26 at 4:00 p.m., sponsored by Hospitality Community/Blueprint RF. Kanungo will discover how we are able to take sudden approaches to innovation to stay aggressive and related.
Then on Wednesday, June 28 from 8:15 to 10:00 a.m., is HFTP’s hospitality expertise start-up pitch competitors: Entrepreneur 20X (E20X), sponsored by PROVision Companions. E20X 2023 will function seven formidable entrepreneurs presenting breakthrough enterprise ideas to a room stuffed with HITEC attendees and panel of knowledgeable judges. The beginning-ups are competing for the highest Judges’ Selection award together with a $5,000 USD money prize, plus the honorary Folks’s Selection award chosen by the viewers.
Entry to the Headliner classes is open to all registered HITEC attendees.
Produced by Hospitality Monetary and Expertise Professionals (HFTP®), HITEC North America will happen on June 26–29 on the Metro Toronto Conference Centre in Toronto, Ont. Canada. HITEC is the world’s largest and longest-running hospitality expertise exposition and convention. It presents a novel mixture of top-notch hospitality expertise training, led by trade friends and consultants, and an unparalleled commerce present showcasing the newest hospitality expertise services and products. The 2023 occasion is anticipating 6,000+ attendees and 320+ exhibiting corporations. Registration for HITEC Toronto is now open.