De Hoop Nature and Marine Reserve have unveiled the De Hoop Path: Vlei to Whales is ready to launch, promising an unforgettable strolling expertise within the “Jewel of the Cape”.
Managed by Cape Nature, the path gives a fascinating expertise unrivalled by different pure wonders.
From abandoned seashores and a Ramsar-listed vlei to coastal fynbos and numerous wildlife, together with endangered Cape Vultures, it’s a haven for outside fans.
This four-day, three-night guided journey covers roughly 38 kilometres, permitting individuals to discover the reserve’s pure and cultural historical past. With a professional nature/marine information, friends will encounter marine life, numerous chook species, uncommon vegetation, and fascinating animals.
Lodging for the Vlei to Whales Path are offered at De Mond Villa, De Hoop Assortment’s newest addition. This newly restored villa, located on the sting of the Ramsar-listed vlei, gives 5 en-suite bedrooms, beautiful inside decor, Wi-Fi entry, and a personal outside space with a barbecue and swimming pool.
Utterly off the grid with photo voltaic and gasoline services, friends can marvel on the vlei’s birdlife and doubtlessly spot wild bush pigs, otters, rock dassies, Eland herds, and even leopard tracks.
Uncover the reserve’s landscapes and noteworthy biodiversity whereas being guided by consultants.
The ‘De Hoop Path – ‘Vlei to Whales’
Price: R12 900* (*legitimate for 2023)
- A completely catered, guided, three-night/four-day expertise
- De Hoop Nature Reserve is roughly a three-hour drive from Cape City or George
- A minimal of 4 friends is required (who needs to be fairly match to benefit from the expertise)
- not appropriate for youngsters underneath 12 years of age
- Three nights’ lodging at De Mond Villa or Melkkamer Homestead
- All meals and snacks – breakfasts, brunches, lunches, picnics, snacks and dinners
- Native home wines, spirits and beers and comfortable drinks
- Street transfers to and from de Mond Villa and inside De Hoop
Excluded are transfers to and from De Hoop Nature Reserve, CapeNature Gate entrance & Conservation Price (R40 per particular person) paid on arrival on the gate, totally complete journey insurance coverage, gratuities to the lodge employees and guides, premium drinks not on the “home” record.
To Guide: [email protected], 021-422 4522
Comply with us on social media for extra journey information, inspiration, and guides. You may also tag us to be featured.